Hey,Check Out These TAGS!13th floor elevators Bert Jansch Big Jay McNeely Blind Boy Fuller Blues Blue Sky Boys Bob Wills Casey Bill Weldon charles bukowski cw stoneking Dancefloor Mountain Dancefloor Mountain Jukebox Dead Moon desmond dekker Django Reinhardt Doug Sahm Eddie Lang Euphoria Fats Waller George Jones Grateful Dead Hattie Hart Iain Matthews Ishman Bracey Jack Rose Jacob Sunderlin Jake Leg Stompers Jazz Jelly Roll Morton Jimbo Mathus Jim Ford Jimmy and Johnny Joe Venuti John Fahey John Koerner Jug Band Kaleidoscope Kevin Ayers Leaf Hound Lee Hazlewood Lefty Frizzell Lonnie Johnson Louis Armstrong Marshall Tucker Band Matt Scherger McCormick Brothers Memphis Jug Band Memphis Minnie Michael Hurley Michael Nesmith Mulatu Astatke New Riders of the Purple Sage P.M. Pocket Music Peetie Wheatstraw psychedelic R&B Relatively Clean Rivers Robbie Basho roky erikson S. Hazarasingh Sleepy John Estes Sol Hoopii Soul Steel Guitar Syl Johnson ted lucas The Cats and the Fiddle The Golden Dawn Uncle John Patterson Van Dyke Parks Van Shipley Webb Pierce Will Shade Woima Collective Young Flowers
- Hey! We’ll be back soon! Been busy collecting so we can run a whole spring and summer without stopping publication. See you next week with an all new episode!
- DISPATCHES FROM THE COUNCIL OF THE SPACE CATERPILLAR
- Episode #34 – Dancefloor Mountain Radio: More Hits From The Prohibition Era And Beyond!
- Episode #33 – Dancefloor Mountain Radio Hour: Donnie and Bill get married at The Sanctuary!
- DISPATCHES FROM THE COUCIL OF HEADACHE ROCK
- DISPATCHES FROM THE COUNCIL OF ROADTRIPPING SPIRIT ANIMALS AND SOLITUDE
- DISPATCHES FROM THE COUNCIL OF UNUSUAL HOOSIER FAUNA: THE TIGERFOX INTERVIEW
- The Alcorubs – Live at Foam City.
- HCOTS Exclusive: YEARS
- HCOTS #6 – Witch, Beastie Boys
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
YOU REALLY WANT TO LIVE IN THIS DUDE’S AMERICA, AS EDITED FOR THE BANGERS If you’re not down with the last four Bob Dylan records, you’re either a dumbass or not listening. I mean, LOOK AT THIS DUDE: You want … Continue reading
by Jacob Sunderlin You really need to read the Kama Sutra, because it’s full of shit like this: “Coat a bamboo flute with a paste of mint, wild ginger, rosebay, plum, deodar, and prickly pear. When it is played, any … Continue reading
PRESS PLAY HERE: Furry Lewis (March 6, 1893 – September 14, 1981) was an American country blues guitarist and songwriter from Memphis, Tennessee. Lewis was one of the first of the old-time blues musicians of the 1920s to be brought … Continue reading
PRESS PLAY HERE TRIPPING ON TECHNICOLOR Since I have started collecting I have come across many obscure genres of musics, pockets of ancient rhythms, and songs from locations not even on the map. From the tribal swing of Hawaiian steel … Continue reading