Hey,Check Out These TAGS!13th floor elevators Bert Jansch Big Jay McNeely Blind Boy Fuller Blues Blue Sky Boys Bob Wills Casey Bill Weldon charles bukowski cw stoneking Dancefloor Mountain Dancefloor Mountain Jukebox Dead Moon desmond dekker Django Reinhardt Doug Sahm Eddie Lang Euphoria Fats Waller George Jones Grateful Dead Hattie Hart Iain Matthews Ishman Bracey Jack Rose Jacob Sunderlin Jake Leg Stompers Jazz Jelly Roll Morton Jimbo Mathus Jim Ford Jimmy and Johnny Joe Venuti John Fahey John Koerner Jug Band Kaleidoscope Kevin Ayers Leaf Hound Lee Hazlewood Lefty Frizzell Lonnie Johnson Louis Armstrong Marshall Tucker Band Matt Scherger McCormick Brothers Memphis Jug Band Memphis Minnie Michael Hurley Michael Nesmith Mulatu Astatke New Riders of the Purple Sage P.M. Pocket Music Peetie Wheatstraw psychedelic R&B Relatively Clean Rivers Robbie Basho roky erikson S. Hazarasingh Sleepy John Estes Sol Hoopii Soul Steel Guitar Syl Johnson ted lucas The Cats and the Fiddle The Golden Dawn Uncle John Patterson Van Dyke Parks Van Shipley Webb Pierce Will Shade Woima Collective Young Flowers
- Hey! We’ll be back soon! Been busy collecting so we can run a whole spring and summer without stopping publication. See you next week with an all new episode!
- DISPATCHES FROM THE COUNCIL OF THE SPACE CATERPILLAR
- Episode #34 – Dancefloor Mountain Radio: More Hits From The Prohibition Era And Beyond!
- Episode #33 – Dancefloor Mountain Radio Hour: Donnie and Bill get married at The Sanctuary!
- DISPATCHES FROM THE COUCIL OF HEADACHE ROCK
- DISPATCHES FROM THE COUNCIL OF ROADTRIPPING SPIRIT ANIMALS AND SOLITUDE
- DISPATCHES FROM THE COUNCIL OF UNUSUAL HOOSIER FAUNA: THE TIGERFOX INTERVIEW
- The Alcorubs – Live at Foam City.
- HCOTS Exclusive: YEARS
- HCOTS #6 – Witch, Beastie Boys
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Mike sat down with Jordan Banks and Duane Chew of Lafayette’s YEARS in a vintage camper to discuss their new album (It Can Kill), the android we all know as John Davey, and the complexities surrounding ‘Battle of the Bands’ competitions. … Continue reading
We’re back! This week, Matt introduces Mike to “Look Out!” by Witch, and Mike re-familiarizes Matt to “Stop That Train” by the Beastie Boys. Topics include Foam City, the Lafayette band YEARS, home runs, the Fiddler’s Gathering, and Lafayette musician … Continue reading
The Public Breakfast w/ Matt Scherger and Kier Crites – Episode #2: Kate Sweeney of Bernadette’s Barbershop
Thanks for joining us! Kate Sweeney, co-owner of Bernadette’s Barbershop stopped by the Hey Check Out This Song studio to sit and talk with Kier and I about being one of the newest business owners on Main Street in Lafayette. Kate … Continue reading
We’re back, yet again. The old interwebs can try and keep us down, but not forever. Here’s the Eddie Lang episode we promised. Some fine jazz recordings from Philly’s own son. Stay tuned this week for another episode of “The … Continue reading