Hey,Check Out These TAGS!13th floor elevators Bert Jansch Big Jay McNeely Blind Boy Fuller Blues Blue Sky Boys Bob Wills Casey Bill Weldon charles bukowski cw stoneking Dancefloor Mountain Dancefloor Mountain Jukebox Dead Moon desmond dekker Django Reinhardt Doug Sahm Eddie Lang Euphoria Fats Waller George Jones Grateful Dead Hattie Hart Iain Matthews Ishman Bracey Jack Rose Jacob Sunderlin Jake Leg Stompers Jazz Jelly Roll Morton Jimbo Mathus Jim Ford Jimmy and Johnny Joe Venuti John Fahey John Koerner Jug Band Kaleidoscope Kevin Ayers Leaf Hound Lee Hazlewood Lefty Frizzell Lonnie Johnson Louis Armstrong Marshall Tucker Band Matt Scherger McCormick Brothers Memphis Jug Band Memphis Minnie Michael Hurley Michael Nesmith Mulatu Astatke New Riders of the Purple Sage P.M. Pocket Music Peetie Wheatstraw psychedelic R&B Relatively Clean Rivers Robbie Basho roky erikson S. Hazarasingh Sleepy John Estes Sol Hoopii Soul Steel Guitar Syl Johnson ted lucas The Cats and the Fiddle The Golden Dawn Uncle John Patterson Van Dyke Parks Van Shipley Webb Pierce Will Shade Woima Collective Young Flowers
- Hey! We’ll be back soon! Been busy collecting so we can run a whole spring and summer without stopping publication. See you next week with an all new episode!
- DISPATCHES FROM THE COUNCIL OF THE SPACE CATERPILLAR
- Episode #34 – Dancefloor Mountain Radio: More Hits From The Prohibition Era And Beyond!
- Episode #33 – Dancefloor Mountain Radio Hour: Donnie and Bill get married at The Sanctuary!
- DISPATCHES FROM THE COUCIL OF HEADACHE ROCK
- DISPATCHES FROM THE COUNCIL OF ROADTRIPPING SPIRIT ANIMALS AND SOLITUDE
- DISPATCHES FROM THE COUNCIL OF UNUSUAL HOOSIER FAUNA: THE TIGERFOX INTERVIEW
- The Alcorubs – Live at Foam City.
- HCOTS Exclusive: YEARS
- HCOTS #6 – Witch, Beastie Boys
- #NowPlaying I'm A Fool For Loving Her by George Jones on #Spotify open.spotify.com/track/7xJrhdAB… 3 years ago
- New Dancefloor Mountain Radio! Finally! Fiddle tunes weekend! heycheckoutthissong.wordpress.com/2012/05/26/epi… 4 years ago
- New podcast! The Public Breakfast - Ep. 1: Deep Woods! Check it out! RT! heycheckoutthissong.wordpress.com/2012/05/08/the… 5 years ago
Category Archives: Dancefloor Mountain Jukebox
PRESS PLAY HERE TRIPPING ON TECHNICOLOR Since I have started collecting I have come across many obscure genres of musics, pockets of ancient rhythms, and songs from locations not even on the map. From the tribal swing of Hawaiian steel … Continue reading
Rare sides and rumblers! Move the coffee table and get the week started off right. Some real bangers in this hour long jukebox breakdown. See you later! Lincoln Trio-Van Shipley-The Tides-Chaos Inc.-Luchese Liebhaber-Eternals-LaVern Baker-Big Maybelle Smith-Tommy Mercer-Volchords-Gabriel and his Angels-Preston … Continue reading
NEW!!! Dancefloor Mountain 45rpm – Bunker Hill: Red Ridin’ Hood and the Wolf b/w You Can’t Make Me Doubt My Baby (Mala Records)
While rustling through my small Link Wray collection I came across a 45 reissue I picked up by Jazzman Records. Bunker Hill a.k.a. David Walker. A former boxer and gospel singer, he recorded these two sides with the Wraymen in … Continue reading
Dancefloor Mountain Presents – Diamonds In The Rough: Riley and Gary Stewart and Jim Ford (Country/Soul/Rock)
This week on Dancefloor Mountain we’ll be broadcasting from the deep woods of Brown County. My band is recording its 3rd album and we locked down a cabin in the woods. I will be broadcasting hopefully every day or night … Continue reading
Dutch Jazz Orchestra Beau Hunks are one of the most under rated jazz bands of the 21st century. Playing note for note renditions of old standards as well as scores for film and TV they have provided a fine revival. … Continue reading
Dancefloor Mountain’s Diamond In The Rough – Jack Kerouac: On The Road – Part One (Read By Matt Dillon)
Jack Kerouac’s “On The Road” was a very important book to me in my early twenties. Now read millions of times and translated into countless languages, this story seems to have withstood the test of time. Here is the book-on-tape … Continue reading
Eddie LeJeune was born in Lascasin, Louisiana in 1951. He was a master accordionist and vocalist and was among the most important Cajun musicians of his generation. He was the son of Iry LeJeune, one of the fathers of traditional … Continue reading